From the Town of Hilton Head Island:
A FREE COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing Event will be held on Monday, June 29th, from 7 am to 1 pm.
- Anyone can participate.
- The test is free.
- No appointment is required.
- No doctor’s order is required.
- This is only a test for the virus.
- This is NOT a test for COVID-19 antibodies.
- This will be a nasal swab.
- This is not a rapid test. Results are expected to be returned in 2 to 4 days.
- You will receive a phone call with test results.
- There are no prerequisites for the test such as having symptoms.
- Multiple persons within a vehicle may be tested.
- This testing event is hosted jointly by our Hilton Head Island Fire Rescue Department, Hilton Head Hospital, the Volunteers In Medicine Clinic and SCDHEC.
For dates and locations of other mobile pop-up clinics, visit the SCDHEC website at www.scdhec.gov/infectious-diseases/viruses/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/covid-19-mobile-pop-clinics