REMINDER: Outbound Lane Closures at Ocean Gate Will Take Place Monday, December 13 – Wednesday, December 15, from 7a-5p, Weather Permitting. Drivers exiting Sea Pines must use the Greenwood Gate located off of Greenwood Drive.
- The Outbound Lane Closure at the Ocean Gate will begin Monday, December 13th. The stormwater drainage work will take approximately 3 days to complete, weather permitting. The outbound lane will be CLOSED from 7 AM – 5 PM, December 13th through December 15th.
- Drivers exiting Sea Pines must use the Greenwood Gate located off of Greenwood Drive.
- Traffic control and flaggers will be present during this work, drivers are asked to use caution in the work zone.
- Leisure trails near the Ocean Gate will be closed in both directions to accommodate this work.
- Emergency vehicles will have continuous access during these closures.
- Heavy traffic delays are expected, please plan accordingly.
- Sea Pines CSA will continue to keep the community updated throughout this project through our community emails and our website at www.seapinesliving.com/seapinesdrive.
- For questions, please contact the Sea Pines CSA Maintenance Department by phone at 843.671.7849 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org