March 18, 2020
A MESSAGE FROM SAM BENNETT, SEA PINES CSA PRESIDENT
Dear Sea Pines Community,
Unfortunately, in light of COVID-19, CSA finds itself having to implement operational changes and processes to protect the community, our employees, and our visitors to aid in slowing the spread of this disease.
Effective March 18, 2020, at 10:00 AM and until further notice:
- Community Services Associates, Inc. is providing free Gate Access into Sea Pines for Food, Grocery, Restaurant, and Pharmaceuticals Delivery Services Due to COVID-19. Click here to view the full news release.
- Fortunately for the Sea Pines community, we have some of the finest restaurants in our area located within the gates of Sea Pines. We encourage you to support these Sea Pines partners, as you consider your take out, curbside, and delivery options.
Effective March 18, 2020, at 5:00 PM and until further notice:
- All CSA office buildings are closed to the public. Office staff will work remotely while a limited number of CSA staff will continue to operate out of CSA administrative offices. Our goal is to conduct as much CSA business as possible, either telephonically or electronically during this health-related situation. When necessary, we will set future in-person meetings by appointment only.
- All CSA security and maintenance services are currently operating under normal conditions; however, there could be changes in the future as the situation with the virus progresses. We will update you as those changes are made.
- Please see below for a phone and email contact list for our main offices:
- CSA Administration Office: 843.671.1343: Email CSA Administration
- Sea Pines Security: 843.671.7170: Email Security
- CSA Maintenance: 843.671.7849: Email CSA Maintenance
- CSA Gate Pass Office: 843.671.7277: Email Gate Pass Office
- All CSA managed events are canceled through May 12 (the recommended 8 week period per CDC guidelines); this could change based on virus developments. Please visit www.SeaPinesLiving.com/eventupdates for a listing of canceled or rescheduled CSA event updates.
- Tower Beach and the Sea Pines Forest Preserve Shelter at Fish Island remain open at this time, and these facilities are receiving additional cleaning and sanitization. In these open-air locations, we highly recommend the use of the SCDHEC and CDC recommendations of social distancing and not congregating in groups of 10 or more.
Finally, I know that these are challenging times for all of us. The team at Sea Pines CSA is committed to making sure our community continues to move forward in a safe and productive manner. As conditions with the virus evolve, we may need to continue to modify how we operate our organization and our community. We will continue to communicate those changes to you on a regular basis. I can assure you that any changes to our operations will be focused on the safety of our property owners, visitors, guests, and employees. I appreciate your patience as we migrate through these uncharted waters. We will get through this together. For updates related to Sea Pines CSA operations, please visit www.SeaPinesLiving.com/coronavirus.