Sea Pines CSA Maintenance Projects Around the Community Week of Oct 11th & Upcoming Projects for Week of Oct 18th
Sea Pines CSA Maintenance Projects Around the Community
THIS PAST WEEK OCTOBER 11-15
Sea Pines CSA crews conducted stormwater ditch cleaning along Wood Duck Road in Sea Pines.
Roadway repairs occurred this week near Lawton Drive in proximity to Hilton Head Prep.
Big thanks to the Sea Pines CSA team who assisted in moving a commercial vehicle that broke down in the inbound lane at the Greenwood Gate on October 12.
NEXT WEEK OCTOBER 18-22
Roadside Mulching Continues
Roadside mulching will continue next week, weather permitting, in the following areas:
- Lighthouse Road from Fraser Circle towards Harbour Town
- Lighthouse Road from Fraser Circle towards South Sea Pines Drive
- Greenwood Drive from Fraser Circle to Willow Oak Road
Flagmen will be present as needed to assist with traffic flow. Drivers should use caution in these designated work zones.
Tree Trimming Program Work Continues
- Lagoon tree trimming will continue next week in the lagoon areas near Spanish Moss Road and Ridgewood Lane.
- Leisure trail tree trimming will continue next week in the areas near Heritage Woods, Deer Run Lane and Gunnery Lane.