99 South Sea Pines Drive
Tower Beach is located underneath the big blue water tower at the southern tip of Sea Pines off of Sea Pines Drive. This facility is designated for the exclusive use of Sea Pines property owners. Completed in 2014, Tower Beach offers outdoor grills, picnic tables, a shaded pavilion, restrooms, water fountains, an outdoor shower and a boardwalk with direct beach access.
Access to Tower Beach is limited to Sea Pines Property Owners and their accompanied guests. To access Tower Beach by vehicle, property owners must have their property owner ID card or their property owner vehicle with a valid Sea Pines property owner decal. During the summer season a Sea Pines security guard will staff the gate and property owners will be required to show their property owner ID card.
Tower Beach Pavilion is available for rent to Sea Pines property owners for a fee on a first come first serve basis.
– Pavilion Only – $50 rental fee
– Pavilion and Pantry – $100 rental fee
If you are interested in renting the Tower Beach pavilion or pantry for your next event or function, please contact CSA at 843.671.7840 or email Denise Roberts – firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com.
View the calendar at the end of this page to see when the pavilion has already been reserved.
Locker Lease Information
Sea Pines Property Owners may be placed on a waitlist to rent lockers located at the Tower Beach Pavilion.
- $250 per year for a three year term.
- The term runs from January 1st until December 31st.
- Lockers that are procured during the year will be prorated but terms will still expire on December 31st of the appropriate year.
- Lockers may not be sub-leased and must be returned to inventory if the lessor sells their Sea Pines property.
- Current lease holders who wish to retain their locker after their term expires will be added to the bottom of the waitlist in the order in which the request was received.
- Locker Size: 3’ wide 5’ deep 3.9’ high
- View Full Lease Terms