The Sea Pines Trolley is a complimentary transportation service in Sea Pines and is a wonderful way to experience all that Sea Pines has to offer.
The trolley is in service between March 26th and September 4th, 2018. The RED Route only will run on November 23rd and December 23rd.
For a complete trolley schedule or to track the location of the trolley on your smartphone in real time visit: www.seapinestrolley.com
2018 Trolley Routes
Runs from the Greenwood Drive Trolley Stop to Harbour Town approximately every 20 minutes and makes stops at Lawton Stables and The Shops at Sea Pines Center
Runs from the Harbour Town Trolley Stop to South Beach approximately every 20 - 30 minutes and stops at The Shops at Sea Pines Center.
Runs from the Harbour Town Trolley Stop to Sea Pines Beach Club approximately every 30 minutes and makes stops at Harbour Town Swimming Pool, Racquet Club Villas, The Shops at Sea Pines Center, Plantation Club Villas and Plantation Golf Club.
Click here for a printable 2018 Trolley map and schedule.
Trolley Rules or Disclaimers:
- No pets allowed (service animals only).
- No unattended children (under the age of 10).
- No alcoholic beverages in open containers.
- No coolers or beach accessories from the Greenwood Trolley Lot.
- Proper attire is required at all times.
- Keep all extremities inside trolley while moving.
- All abandoned articles will be stored at the lost and found located at the CSA Administration building 175 Greenwood Drive.
- Do not throw objects from the moving vehicle.
- Driver has the right to refuse service.
- No weapons allowed on trolley.
- No fishing gear except collapsible poles.
- Eating is prohibited on the trolley.
- No standing on the trolley while in operation.
Looking for a unique transportation venue for your next private function, family gathering, wedding or other event?
Sea Pines Trolleys are available for all types of special events on Hilton Head Island.
Seating capacity is 24 persons and all trolleys are open aired with drop curtains in case of inclement weather. Trolleys are equipped with A/C and a sound/audio system. Non-alcoholic beverages and coolers are allowed on board. The Sea Pines Trolleys are property of Community Services Associates and rental restrictions do apply. DOT regulations do not allow Trolleys to operate on the mainland. Trolleys must stay on Hilton Head Island. No smoking permitted on the trolleys.
Please contact Lou Maietta at (843) 422-0743 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on booking a trolley.