Beach Shuttle Service
2021 Sea Pines CSA Beach Shuttle Information
Beach Shuttle Schedule and Map
The Beach Shuttle will operate from March 26 – September 6 (Labor Day)* from 9 AM- 5 PM, seven days a week, weather permitting.
The beach shuttle service will be provided from Lot 8 (Located off of Greenwood Drive between Fraser Circle and Willow Oak Road West) with drop-off service to The Sea Pines Beach Club
Click here to download the 2021 Beach Shuttle Map and Information
For your safety: Enhanced safety protocols
- Request to riders: Please be advised, close contact amongst passengers is expected. Passengers ride at their own risk. If you feel sick, have a fever, cough or other symptoms, please stay home and do not ride the trolley. Wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face.
- Personal Protection Equipment is required: All passengers and trolley drivers will be required to wear face coverings when aboard the trolley. Refusal to wear a face covering or acting in an unsafe manner will result in denial of entry or expulsion from this service.
- General Trolley Information: Trolleys are routinely cleaned and disinfected by a third-party service.
Beach Shuttle FAQ:
Q: Who can use the beach shuttle service?
A: Those permitted access to this service include*:
- Sea Pines property owners
- Sea Pines property owners personal guests and family members
- Sea Pines weekly rental pass guest
- Long term renters and their personal guests
*During hours of operation, a lot attendant will be present and day visitors will not be allowed access.
Q: When will the beach shuttle operate?
A: The Beach Shuttle will operate from March 26 – September 6 (Labor Day)* from 9 AM- 5 PM, seven days a week weather permitting.
Q: Where can I park to access the beach shuttle?
A: Beach Shuttle parking is available from Lot 8 (Located off of Greenwood Drive between Fraser Circle and Willow Oak Road West) with drop off service to The Sea Pines Beach Club. During hours of operation, a lot attendant will be present and day visitors will not be allowed access.
Q: What items will be permitted on the beach shuttle?
- Beach chairs
- Sand toys
- Tote bags and coolers
- Single pole umbrellas
- Beach buggie and strollers (foldable only)
- Boogie and skim boards (No longer than 4 ft.)
- Service animals only
- Tents or shade enclosures
- Kayaks, canoes, bikes, surfboards
- Any items deemed unacceptable by the trolley driver will not be permitted
- Disruptive behavior/ inappropriate language or substances are not permitted
Q: What happens if the beach shuttle is at capacity?
A: If the beach shuttle is at capacity, those waiting in line will have to wait for the Beach Shuttle to complete a drop-off and return to pick them up on the next rotation.
Q: Will this shuttle service be provided after 5:00 PM?
A: The last shuttle will depart the Beach Club at 5:00 PM. We request that riders plan ahead accordingly.
Questions? For questions regarding the beach shuttle service, please contact the Trolley Manager by phone at 843-671-7844 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org