RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing April 10-16, 2023
The 55th annual RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing, South Carolina’s only PGA TOUR event, will take place from April 10-16, 2023.
RBC Heritage tickets will be 100% digital. Guests are required to present a valid digital ticket to enter Tournament grounds and may proceed through the gates once a valid scan has been registered. Each spectator will receive a ticket to wear.
Click here to view Tournament Entrances via the Course Map.
Click here to learn how to access and save your tickets via the Mobile Ticket Guide.
Helpful Links from the RBC Heritage
- RBC Heritage Tournament Website
- Ticket Information
- Mobile Ticket Guide
- Course Map
- Event Parking
- Schedule of Events
- Know Before You Go
- Prohibited Items
- Tournament Bicycle Route Map
- Information regarding planned road closure of Baynard Cove Road from Plantation Drive to Turnberry Lane
Sea Pines CSA Office Tournament Hours
175 Greenwood Drive, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
- Saturday, April 8: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Sunday, April 9: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Monday, April 10 – Friday, April 14: 7:30 am—4:30 pm
- Saturday, April 15: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Sunday, April 16: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Sea Pines Community Center Closure
Information for Sea Pines Property Owners
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the Heritage Tournament
Decals & ID Card Requests on Temporary Hold 4/7 – 4/16
Due to staffing capacity during the week of the RBC Heritage, beginning Friday, April 7th, Sea Pines CSA will temporarily stop taking and processing requests for Vehicle Decals & Property Owner/ Dependent ID Cards. Online requests for Decals and ID Cards will resume on Monday, April 17th.
During this time frame, if you require a property owner vehicle pass, please contact our pass office department by phone at 843.671.7277 or request a pass for pickup via the online pass request system.
RBC Heritage Hangtag Distribution Information
The road names listed below will have restricted access Monday, April 10th-Sunday, April 16th , during the RBC Heritage Tournament. The Security Checkpoints will be manned starting at 6:00 am each day until the end of tournament play. Click here to view a map of the Security Checkpoints.
If you live in a restricted area, a Heritage Hangtag will be required for vehicle access through the Security Checkpoints during tournament play. If your road is not shown on the list below, you will not need a vehicle hangtag for access to your residence. To request a hangtag(s) for your property please visit our website at www.seapinesliving.com/hangtags *Only one request per household
Roadways Requiring a Tournament Hangtag Monday, April 10 –Sunday, April 16
Baynard Cove Club
Baynard Cove Rd (#89 & up only)
Baynard Park Road
Deer Island Road
Harbour Town Club Villas
Harbour Town Green
Harleston Green Road
Heritage Villas I & II
Lighthouse One Villas
Lighthouse Two Villas
Hangtag requests will only be accepted via online. Online requests will be processed by staff in the order that they are received. Once fulfilled (please allow up to 5 business days), staff will contact you via email to confirm when ready for pick up during normal business hours (M-F; 7:30 am – 4:30 pm) at the Sea Pines CSA Administration office.
Important Hangtag Reminders
- Each property is issued a certain number of hangtags that varies depending upon the Sea Pines location.
- Hangtags will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Please be prepared to show your property owner ID card or driver’s license when picking up your hangtag(s).
- Hangtags cannot be mailed. Owners that are unable to physically pick up their hangtags from the Sea Pines CSA Office can send someone else on their behalf.
Please contact the Sea Pines CSA Office with any questions: 843-671-1343 or firstname.lastname@example.org
RBC Heritage Road Closures
BAYNARD ROAD CLOSURE APRIL 5 – 18, 2023
The Television Compound for the 2023 RBC Heritage Golf Tournament will once again be located on Baynard Cove Road between Plantation Drive and Turnberry Lane.
Full Closure of Baynard Cove Road from Plantation Drive to Turnberry Lane will begin Wednesday, April 5th, at 6:00 AM and will last approximately 2 weeks to Tuesday, April 18th.
- During this closure, No Vehicles, Bicycles or Pedestrians will be allowed access to this portion of Baynard Cove Road.
- Signage will be placed throughout the area and at various locations inside of Sea Pines to communicate project messages.
- A map illustrating directions on how to navigate around this area can be found here.
PLANTATION DRIVE ACCESS APRIL 10-16
As in previous years, Plantation Drive will have limited access during the RBC Heritage tournament.
- Monday, April 10 – Sunday, April 16 – Plantation Drive will be closed daily from 7am – End of Play.
- During this closure, leisure path access will be limited, and no Bicycles will be allowed access to Plantation Drive.
- No Stopping or Standing on Plantation Drive leisure paths at any time.
Click here to read the full announcement from the RBC Heritage.
Heritage Trolley Map and Schedule
Click here to view/print the 2023 Heritage Trolley Map and Schedule.
- Note 2023 trolley route updates: the red route trolley stop at the Sea Pines Country Club has been removed at their request. A stop has been added to the green route at Sprunt Pond Road and South Beach Lane.
Complimentary bicycle parking is available inside Sea Pines at the tennis courts next to the Harbour Town Tennis Parking lot. All cyclists must show a digital ticket or a volunteer badge to be admitted through the gates of Sea Pines. Cyclists may enter Sea Pines at the Ocean Gate on South Forest Beach Drive or at the Main Gate on Greenwood Drive.
- Click here for the bike route map. Bikers are responsible for locking their own bicycles and we ask that cyclists use caution while biking in the community.
Ride Share App & Taxi Policy
Ride Share App and Taxi transportation will be restricted during tournament play, Monday, April 10th – Sunday, April 16th. Designated drop-off and pick-up locations will be at the Shops at Sea Pines Center – 71 Lighthouse Road. Taxi and ride shares will be able to pick up at locations around the Harbour Town Golf Course, once tournament play has officially ended for the day and the Security Checkpoints are no longer manned.
If individuals have trouble getting to the taxi pick-up location due to excess luggage or inability to walk due to health issues, the Sea Pines Security Dispatch Office should be contacted in advance to request authorized access. Sea Pines Security Dispatch can be reached at: 843.671.7170.
RBC Heritage General and Handicap Parking
General Parking at the Coastal Discovery Museum at Honey Horn
- Complimentary parking with motor coach service to and from Harbour Town Marina (approximately a 20-minute ride), 6:30 am-9:30 pm Tuesday, April 11th through Sunday, April 16th.
- There is no general spectator parking inside Sea Pines.
- Located at 70 Honey Horn Drive, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926
Designated Parking for People with Disabilities will be available at the Coastal Discovery Museum at Honey Horn
- Designated parking for people with disabilities will be located close to the shuttle loading area at The Coastal Discovery Museum at Honey Horn. Disabled Person Parking Identification Placard must be visible entering the lot. Wheelchair-accessible buses will be available.
- Located at 70 Honey Horn Drive, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926
For more information, please visit https://rbcheritage.com/spectators#parking.