This page will provide you with the most up-to-date information regarding the Greenwood Drive (From Sea Pines Circle to Club Course) Roadway Repaving Project. If your question is not addressed in the documents and resources found on this page, please send your questions or feedback to the Sea Pines CSA Capital Improvements Department by clicking here.
Sea Pines CSA will continue to update this page with specific information and details as they are available. Thank you for your patience as we make these necessary infrastructure and safety improvements to this roadway.
September 27, 2022
Sea Pines CSA Approved Budget Amendment to Move Forward with Greenwood Drive (From Sea Pines Circle to Club Course) Roadway Repaving Project
As recommended by the Sea Pines CSA Finance Committee, at their September 27 Board Meeting, the Sea Pines CSA Board of Directors approved a budget amendment in the amount of $339,698 to cover the cost of the milling and repaving of Greenwood Drive from the Sea Pines Circle to Club Course Drive. Additional project details can be found below.
Overnight roadway resurfacing operations on Greenwood Drive (from Sea Pines Circle to Club Course Drive) are scheduled to begin at approximately 6:00 PM Sunday, December 4th and will continue through the night of Thursday, December 8th, weather permitting.
Asphalt milling operations followed by roadway paving and temporary line stripping will be completed next week, weather permitting. Crews will return after the necessary curing period to complete permanent line stripping and install roadway reflectors.
Traffic Management Plan:
- To limit traffic disruption, work will occur during overnight hours from approximately 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM, Sunday, December 4th through Thursday night, December 8th, weather permitting.
- Expect possible traffic detours along Greenwood Drive from Sea Pines Circle to Club Course Drive.
- Flag persons will be present as needed to control traffic with alternating single-lane closures in the designated work zone.
- Please observe and obey all traffic management personnel, signage, detours and devices.
- Please use caution while driving in this area. To avoid traffic delays in the project area, please use the Ocean Gate (located at Cordillo Parkway and South Forest Beach Drive).
Comments or questions for the Sea Pines CSA Capital Improvements Department may be submitted online here.
|December 4, 2022
Overnight roadway resurfacing operations on Greenwood Drive (from Sea Pines Circle to Club Course Drive) will begin this evening, Sunday, December 4th at approximately 6:00 PM and will continue through the night of Thursday, December 8th, weather permitting. Please use caution in the work zone.
December 9, 2022
December 13, 2022-
Crosswalk stamping on Greenwood Drive will be taking place Wednesday, December 14, 2022 from 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM.
- Crews will utilize single-lane closures along this roadway to accommodate the work. Traffic delays are expected.
January 27, 2023-
Greenwood Drive Roadway Resurfacing Project Update: Permanent Line Striping Rescheduled to Week of January 30th
- Due to inclement weather, thermoplastic line striping on Greenwood Drive from Club Course Drive to Sea Pines Circle will now occur next week, weather permitting.
- Work will take place during daytime hours and minor traffic impacts are expected.
February 2, 2023-