General Visitor Passes
Our community is open to the public and general visitors are required to pay a fee based on vehicle type and length of stay to enter into the Sea Pines Community.
A daily pass allows a general visitor access into Sea Pines via either the Greenwood Gate or the Ocean Gate from 7:00 AM- 11:00 PM for the valid date of the pass.
General visitor passes can be purchased from either the Greenwood Gate or the Ocean Gate.
DAILY GATE ENTRY PASS (GEP) per vehicle
– 4 wheel vehicles / 2 axles (no trailer) – $8
– 4 wheel vehicle / 2 axle plus any trailers – $10
– 4 wheel vehicle, with current COMMERICAL DECAL plus single axle trailer – $4
– 4 wheel vehicle, with current COMMERCIAL DECAL plus 2 or more axle trailer – $6
– 6 wheel vehicle / 3 axles or more – $25
– Buses / Tour Vehicles – $30
– Bike on Car – $1
WEEKLY GATE ENTRY PASS (GEP) per vehicle
– 4 wheel vehicles / 2 axles – $30
For questions regarding our general visitors passes or decals please contact Sea Pines Community Services at 843.671.1343.
Service providers have the option to purchase a commercial contractor decal. Commercial decal applications can be picked up at the Welcome Center office located 32 Greenwood Drive Hilton Head Island, SC or at CSA Administration office located at in Sea Pines at 175 Greenwood Drive, Hilton Head Island.
Sea Pines CSA Administration Office
Monday – Friday – 7:30am to 4:30pm
Cash & check only accepted.
Checks should be made payable to: CSA security