Sea Pines CSA Elections
Three “Class A” Residential Directors Board seats and Two “Class B” Commercial Director Board seats that will become available on January 1st, 2022.
Important Election Dates
- August 1, 2021: CSA Board of Directors application deadline
- August 2021: Candidate interviews
- August 31, 2021: CSA candidates announced
- October 1, 2021: CSA Application by Petition deadline
- November 1, 2021: CSA Board of Director Election Ballots sent to CSA Members
- December 1, 2021: Ballots must be returned by December 1, 2021, to be valid.
Important Forms and Applications
Candidate By Application To Nominating Committee
Please return the completed form to 175 Greenwood Drive, HHI, SC 29928 or email the completed form to Sandra Archer, CSA Executive Administrator at email@example.com by August 1, 2021.
Candidate By Petition
In addition to those nominated by the Class “A” Residential Nominating Committee of CSA, persons may be nominated by petition.
The following requirements of the petition process are:
- For CSA- Petition to be signed by 50 valid residential property owners in good standing. For
- The candidate has to be willing and able to serve.
- CSA By-laws require the petition to reach said Nominating Committee by October 1st, 2021.
Please return the completed form to 175 Greenwood Drive, HHI, SC 29928, or email the completed form to Sandra Archer, CSA Executive Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 1, 2021.