Community Services Associates, CSA is a nonprofit 501-c4 whose mission is “To protect, maintain, and enhance the resources of Sea Pines for the benefit of the Sea Pines Community.” The organization acts through a 17-member board comprised of nine residential property owners (home owners), four representatives from The Sea Pines Resort and four members from the commercial entities within Sea Pines.
– CSA By-Laws (download PDF)
– CSA Organizational Chart (download PDF)
– CSA FY 2017 Approved Budget (download PDF)
CSA Board MembersBarry BarthResidential RepresentativeBeverly SerralResidential RepresentativeBob SowersCommercial RepresentativeBob GossettCommercial RepresentativeCarolyn AdamsSea Pines Resort RepresentativeCary CorbittSea Pines Resort RepresentativeCharles MinerResidential RepresentativeDavid BorghesiResidential RepresentativeDon SigmonCommercial RepresentativeJames RichardsonResidential RepresentativeMark GriffithChairmanMark KingCommercial RepresentativeMichael TuckerVice ChairmanPaul CrunkletonResidential RepresentativeRichard SpeerResidential RepresentativeScott RichardsonSea Pines Resort RepresentativeSteve BirdwellSea Pines Resort Representative
CSA Board Minutes
February 3rd (Special Board Meeting)
April 10th (Special Board Meeting)
August 21st (Class A Special Meeting)
October 3rd (Special Meeting)
2016 Committee Rosters (download PDF)
Volunteer Application (download PDF)
In an effort to pass information to our property owners as quickly as possible, the CSA Board approved the posting of Committee Summary Updates at the May 2016 CSA Board Meeting. Please note: Meeting meetings are taken in CSA Committee Meetings, however the compilation, review and approval of those meeting minutes can sometimes take 2-3 weeks to complete.
These Committee Summary Updates are not meant to take the place of the Committee Meeting Minutes, but instead to provide an update to our property owners on what topics/ projects CSA Committees are working on.
View Meeting Minutes of the CSA Committees below:
– Communication Committee
– Executive Committee
– Finance Committee
– Gate Entry Committee
– Governance Committee
– Joint Short Term Rental Committee
– Safety & Security Committee
Assessment & Dues
Community Services Associates Inc. invoices property owners for their annual assessments each year in December.
Residential Family Dwelling Unit Developed 2017 Residential Assessment – $1,028.00
Residential Lot Undeveloped 2017 Residential Assessment – $613.00
Payment may be made by one of the following four methods:
1. Mail a check made payable to CSA, Inc., include the enclosed payment coupon and write your Sea Pines property’s 8 digit account number on your check. Send to our bank lockbox address at: CSA, INC. P O BOX 628207 ORLANDO, FL 32862-8207
2. Use your own online bill pay service – Transmit your CSA 11 digit “Bill Pay Account Number that begins with 15………” instead of your 8 digit Property Account Number for this method as noted on the enclosed payment notice
3. Pay with check or cash directly at a Branch Banking & Trust (BB&T) location near you. Bring your payment coupon with you to the bank
4. Use credit card or e-check subject to a $9.95 surcharge per transaction via BB&T Association Services online payment services. You will need to key in three numbers which are shown on your CSA assessment notice: Bill Pay Number (11 digits “15xxxx…”), Serial Number (8 digits “70xx…”), and Unit Number (same 8 digits as the Serial Number). Contact BB&T Association Services with online payment service questions during Monday thru Friday, 9am – 5 pm EST at 888-722-6669 or 727-549-1202.
CSA Board Agendas