Due to weather delays, paving operations are scheduled to begin on Monday, March 14th on North Sea Pines Drive from the Sea Pines Beach Club towards the Ocean Gate. The project will take approximately 5 days to complete, weather permitting. Due to the nature of this work, outbound lane closures at the Ocean Gate (located at Cordillo Parkway and South Forest Beach Drive) will be utilized.
Ocean Gate Outbound Lane Closure Information
- The Outbound Lane at the Ocean Gate will be CLOSED from 7 AM – 6 PM, March 14th through March 18th.
- Local traffic only between Lighthouse Road & Sea Pines Drive to the Ocean Gate.
- Drivers exiting Sea Pines must use the Greenwood Gate located on Greenwood Drive.
- Traffic detours and single-lane closures will be utilized as necessary in the project zone.
Additional Project Reminders
- Heavy traffic delays are expected, please plan accordingly.
- Traffic control and flaggers will be present during this work, drivers are asked to use caution in the work zone.
- Commercial vehicles must use the Greenwood Gate located on Greenwood Drive for entering and exiting the Sea Pines community.
- Please use caution while driving in this area and observe the work zone speed limit of 15 mph and obey all traffic management personnel, signage and devices.
- Leisure trails remain closed in the project zone. Please refer to the Leisure Trail detour map here for more information.
- To avoid delays in the project area, please use the main gate located on Greenwood Drive.