CSA hosted two Sea Pines Gate Configuration Workshops in July. One on Tuesday July 25th from 9-12 pm and the second on July 27th from 1-4 pm. In these workshops, CSA presented our next steps in the process of addressing traffic concerns regarding the Greenwood and Ocean Gate. The goals of the workshops were to:
-To inform Sea Pines property owners of ideas that have been presented for consideration
A webinar was provided for the workshop held on Thursday July 27th and the webinar presentation was filmed.
Click here to view the webinar video from that workshop.
Please note: CSA experienced some technical difficulties with our webinar audio at the beginning of the webinar meeting so no audio can be heard from 0 seconds through minute 4:11 on the video. CSA apologizes for this technical difficulty.
Workshop Documents- We want your suggestions
To facilitate feedback from our Sea Pines Property Owners, CSA utilized several handouts at the meeting that were available for those in the live audience as well as available to those joining the workshop via webinar. (Those same documents are available below)
Suggestion Form for Greenwood Drive (Download PDF)
Suggestion Form for Palmetto Bay/Point Comfort Road Area (Download PDF)
Suggestion Form for Ocean Gate/ Cordillo Parkway Area (Download PDF)
Please give us your ideas and suggestions
- Submit as many solutions as you envision.
- Use the forms you have been given to submit your ideas to us.
- Write a description of your idea
- Illustrate it on the maps provides
How to return your suggestions forms
- Ideas/forms submitted should be returned to the CSA office at 175 Greenwood Drive HHI, SC or by email to attention David Henderson, CSA Director of Special Projects and Operations
- Deadline for submission is July 31, 2017
- When completing the submission form, please provide CSA with your name, Sea Pines address, email and phone number so we can reach you for further explanation if necessary.