-Photo Courtesy of the Heritage Foundation
See helpful links below
- RBC Heritage Tournament Website
- Ticket Information
- Will Call Information
- Course Map
- Event Parking
- Schedule of Events
- Tournament Policies
- Prohibited Items
FOR SEA PINES RESIDENTS AND RENTERS
Click here to view a Q & A
TOURNAMENT ISSUED HANGTAG PARKING
The CSA / Sea Pines Security Department has announced the following restricted areas will be requiring tournament access “Hang Tags” for THE RBC HERITAGE golf event April 10-16, 2017.
- HARBOUR TOWN AREA
- RACQUET CLUB VILLAS
- HERITAGE VILLAS
- STONEY CREEK AREA
- ST. ANDREWS PLACE
- PLANTERS WOODS AREA
- GLENEAGLE GREEN
- HERITAGE WOODS AREA
- BAYNARD PARK ROAD
- MARSH DRIVE
- PLANTATION DRIVE AREA
- LIGHTHOUSE TENNIS VILLA
- Property owner hang tags may be picked up beginning April 3rd , at the CSA/ Sea Pines Security Administrative Office – 175 Greenwood Drive – 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Hang Tag Distribution Office Hours:
April 3 – April 7 & April 10 – April 14: 7am to 5pm
- April 8 & April 15: 8am – 3pm (Saturdays)
- April 9 & April 16: 8am-2pm (Sundays)
- Hang Tag Distribution Office Hours:
- For details call the Security Office: 843-671-7170 or 843-671-1343. Please note that road barricades will be in place no later than 6:00AM, Monday through Sunday of the tournament.
- Hangtags cannot be mailed.
- Property owners/ assigned agent must present a valid form of ID to pick up their hang tag.
- If you would like someone to pick up your hangtag up on your behalf, CSA must have written authorization from Sea Pines property owner in advance to provide the hang tag.
HOW TO GET TO HARBOUR TOWN DURING THE TOURNAMENT
Sea Pines Property Owners and Sea Pines Resort Guests who are not staying within walking distance of Harbour Town Golf Links have several options available to get to the tournament:
1) During the week of the tournament, the Sea Pines Trolley will be running an extended service schedule (See RBC Heritage Trolley Schedule) and will drop trolley riders off at the Liberty Oak in Harbour Town. In addition to our normal stops, we have added 13 temporary stops throughout Sea Pines. Sea Property Owners and Resort Guests can walk or bike to one of these trolley stop locations and ride the trolley to the tournament. There will not be any vehicle parking available at these temporary trolley stops, however bicycle racks will be available at all temporary trolley stops.
2) If you are unable to walk to a trolley stop, Residents and Resort Guests can drive and park in Lot 1 & 2 (Trolley Lot) and ride the complimentary shuttle to Harbour Town. Please note: Only Sea Pines Property Owners, Sea Pines Long-Term Renters, Sea Pines Relative decals and Resort Guest passes will be permitted to park in trolley lot 1 & 2 off of Greenwood Drive near the Greenwood Gate.
3) Complimentary bicycle parking is also available to Sea Pines Property Owners at the tennis courts next to the Harbour Town Golf Links Clubhouse parking lot and near the 13th green at 16 Baynard Park Road. Owners are responsible for locking their own bicycles.
HERITAGE TROLLEY SCHEDULE
Click this link to view the 2017 RBC Heritage Trolley Map
Heritage Trolley Service- Heritage Hours of Operation:
Monday – Wednesday 10AM-10PM • Thursday – Sunday 6:30AM- 11PM
Additional Trolley Stops: (Look for the roping, signage and temporary bike racks at each stop)
- Land’s End Vacant Lot (Beach Side)
- Tower Beach Guard House
- Greenwood Drive/South Sea Pines Drive (Corner near Palm Trees)
- Corner of Lawton Drive/Lawton Villas
- Tupelo/Greenwood Drive
- Old Military Rd. at Heritage road
- Handicap lot at 13th hole
- Club Course Villas
- Wood Duck Road/ Maintenance Lot
- Club Course Road near Governors Road
- Bateau Road at Governors Road
- Calibogue Cay/Plantation Drive
- Greenwood Drive/ Fraser Circle
-Vehicles parking within the Trolley lot 1 & 2 must have a Sea Pines Property Owner Decal, Sea Pines Relative Decal or an issued Sea Pines Resort Parking Pass. Daily passes or Sea Pines Resident Guests Passes will not be permitted to park in the Trolley Lot. Once this lot is full, you will be directed to general parking outside of Sea Pines.
-Residents will not be restricted from calling in passes for their guests and visitors. However, your guest will not be permitted to park in the Trolley Lot. Your guests and visitors will be required to park on your property and not roadside within Sea Pines.
-All construction activity within Harbour Town Golf Links will be suspended during the week of the Heritage, this includes large truck deliveries. If you have questions about this contact Sea Pines Security at 843.671.7170.
-Spectators (Ticket Holders) riding bicycles from off-property will be allowed free access to Sea Pines and each person must show their ticket to the gate guard. Complementary bicycle parking is available on the tennis courts at Harbour Town Golf Links Clubhouse parking lot and near the 13th green at 16 Baynard Park Road.
-If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact CSA at 843.671.1343.