All Terrain Wheelchair Now Available Through Reservation
Our recent Sea Pines Community Survey addressed the issue of mobility challenges within Sea Pines. Those property owners who indicated they dealt with accessibility difficulties named Tower Beach as one of their highest priorities to be addressed.
Based on this feedback, CSA has purchased an all-terrain wheelchair equipped with heavy-duty wheels making it easier to travel through the sand. This beach wheelchair is now available to our property owners to utilize with a reservation.
To reserve the beach wheelchair:
Call 843-671-7840; email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the CSA office ask and speak with Denise Roberts. You will also need to sign a release agreement.
- The wheelchair is located at Tower Beach (just inside the main entrance to the beach locker area, under the pavilion) and will be available by reservation with no blackout dates.
- Only one reservation will be taken per day. To check for availability call Denise at (843) 671-7840.
- The use of the chair is restricted to the Tower Beach area. The wheelchair cannot be transported for use elsewhere.
- The chair will be secured with a combination cable lock and the lock code will be provided to the property owner once the release form is signed.
- The wheelchair should be returned to the pick-up location and re-secured with the cable lock.