CSA Office Tournament Hours
Saturday, April 7th: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sunday, April 8th: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Monday, April 9th—Friday, April 13th: 7:30 am—5:00 pm
Saturday, April 14th: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sunday, April 15th; 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Monday, April 16th: return to normal office hours 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Helpful Links for the RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing
- RBC Heritage Tournament Website
- Ticket Information
- Will Call Information
- Course Map
- Event Parking
- Schedule of Events
- Tournament Policies
- Prohibited Items
Restricted Areas for the Week of Heritage
The roads that will be restricted within Sea Pines are listed below. The Security checkpoints will require the appropriate hangtag for that area to authorize access. The Security checkpoints will only be up during tournament play, starting at 6:00 am. Officers at the Security checkpoints will be checking hangtags throughout the week (Monday, April 9th –Sunday, April 15th).
Hangtags are available from the CSA Security Administration Office, 175 Greenwood Drive. Each property is issued a certain number of hangtags which varies depending upon the Sea Pines location. Hangtags will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Please be prepared to show your Property Owner ID card or Driver’s license when picking up your hangtags.
Owners that are unable to physically come pick up their hangtags, can send someone else on their behalf as long as CSA Security Administration has received written permission in advance with the individual’s name. The agent collecting for you should have proper ID available when picking up your hangtags. This same procedure applies for those property owners renting short term (under six months). Written permission should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for a complete list of restricted roads.
Need to Know for Sea Pines Residents and Renters
- Vehicles parking within the Trolley lot 1 & 2 must have a Sea Pines Property Owner Decal, Sea Pines Relative Decal, Long-Term Renter Decal or an issued Sea Pines Resort Parking Pass. Daily passes or Sea Pines Resident Guests Passes will not be permitted to park in the Trolley Lot. Once this lot is full, you will be directed to general parking outside of Sea Pines.
- Residents will not be restricted from calling in passes for their guests and visitors. However, your guest will not be permitted to park in the Trolley Lot. Your guests and visitors will be required to park on your property and not roadside within Sea Pines.
- All construction activity within Harbour Town Golf Links will be suspended during the week of the Heritage, this includes large truck deliveries. If you have questions about this contact Sea Pines Security at 843.671.7170.
- Spectators (Ticket Holders) riding bicycles from off-property will be allowed free access to Sea Pines. Each person must show their ticket to the gate guard. Complementary bicycle parking is available on the tennis courts at Harbour Town Golf Links Clubhouse parking lot and near the 13th green at 16 Baynard Park Road and at the Trolley stops. Click here for the tournament bike map.
Click here for frequently asked questions or contact CSA at 843.671.1343.
Trolley Map and Schedule for Heritage Week
The Trolley will service additional stops and expanded time schedule during the RBC Heritage by Boeing tournament the week off April 9-15. Click here for a map of the additional stops and times for the Trolley April 9th - 15th.
Handicapped Parking and Transportation Information
Handicapped Parking is available for spectators that are planning to attend the RBC Heritage Golf Tournament, presented by Boeing. Handicapped parking is located at lot #4 (opposite the CSA Building). Handicapped hangtags are required to park in this lot. Hangtags are available from the CSA Security administration staff when the following information is presented:
Driver’s License, Handicapped Placard and Tournament Ticket.
The handicapped individual must be present.
The handicapped shuttle is an ADA approved wheelchair equipped bus that will transport spectators from Lot #4 to Harbour Town Clubhouse. If handicapped spectators do not wish to stay at the clubhouse, they can take advantage of the special assistance golf carts. Click here to find the golf cart stops. Please note- Special assistance golf cart volunteer drivers follow a set route with seven stops throughout the Harbour Town Golf Links and the operating hours for the special assistance golf carts are Monday through Sunday from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm. during the week of the tournament.
For information about Handicapped hangtags contact the CSA Office: 843.671.1343
For information regarding Handicapped transportation contact: the Heritage Classic Foundation: 843.671.2448.
Uber and Taxi Transportation
Uber and Taxi transportation will be restricted during tournament play, Monday - Sunday. The drop off and pick up locations will be at the Sea Pines Center (near the old bank). If residents have trouble getting to the taxi pick up location due to excess luggage or inability to walk due to health issues, the Sea Pines Security Dispatch Office should be contacted in advance to request authorized access. Sea Pines Security Dispatch can be reached at: 843.671.7170.