Learn More About Your Sea Pines CSA Board of Director Candidates
Candidate profiles, including “Why I Wish to Serve the Sea Pines Community” statements and answers to the questions submitted from the community have been posted. Please click on each candidate’s link below to review their profile and information.
- Click here to Read Bill Johnson’s Candidate Profile
- Click here to Read Charlie Miner’s Candidate Profile
- Click here to Read Bob Quinn’s Candidate Profile
- Click here to Read Stu Rodman’s Candidate Profile
- Click here to Read Greg Thomson’s Candidate Profile
2020 Board of Director Election Reminders
Sea Pines CSA & ASPPPO Meet the Candidates Event
Tune in on Thursday, October 29 at 10:00 AM to hear from each of the Sea Pines CSA & ASPPPO Candidates who are running for election.
Link to live stream the event: www.seapinesliving.com/live
Board of Director Election Ballot Information
Board of Director Election Ballots will be mailed to eligible members on October 30, 2020. Voting will close on December 1, 2020 and returned ballots must be postmarked by this date.