- This year, Sea Pines CSA has selected Vote-now.com LLC as our 3rd Party Independent Elections Administrator. Unique voting codes have been assigned by Vote-now.com LLC and eligible Class “A” members have the opportunity to cast their votes either online or by completing a mailed paper ballot.
- This being our first year using online voting, we’ve chosen to mail paper ballots to each residential property in good standing with CSA as of October 1, 2021, date of record. But we encourage all property owners to take advantage of the new, easier, and quicker online voting process. Only one form of voting (either online or by mail) will be counted.
- VOTE ONLINE: Voting invitation emails were sent this morning, November 1, 2021, to the primary email on file with Sea Pines CSA from the email address elections@vote- now.com. Please be sure to check your junk and spam folders for this email invite. If you did not receive your ballot invitation email please contact Vote-now.com LLC by email at email@example.com or connect with live chat during business hours here: https://vtnw.com/chat/ for assistance.
- VOTE BY MAIL: Ballots were mailed out today, November 1, 2021, to each residential property in good standing with CSA as of October 1st, 2021, date of record. Ballots will be mailed to the primary notice of mailing on file with Sea Pines CSA.
- Please allow 3-5 days for mailed ballot delivery via the USPS. If you choose to vote by mail, please complete and return the paper ballot in the pre-paid envelope provided, to Vote-now.com LLC (our 3rd party Elections Administrator) at:
Sea Pines CSA Elections
c/o Vote-Now.com LLC
P.O. Box 521 Mauldin, SC 29662-0521
- Sea Pines CSA Class “A” Residential Director Election voting period is open from 12:00 AM EST, November 1, 2021- 11:59 PM EST, December 1, 2021. Ballots must be received by 11:59 PM EST, December 1, 2021, to be counted.
- For any technical issues or to request a replacement ballot (online or by mail), please contact Vote-now.com LLC by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with live chat during business hours here: https://vtnw.com/chat/