Beachwalk #20 Repairs
From Tuesday, January 19-Friday, January 22 (weather permitting) Sea Pines CSA maintenance staff will begin to repair Beach Walk #20. The Beach Walk will be open during the project, but we ask that pedestrians use caution.
For questions, please contact our Maintenance Department by phone at 843.671.7849 or by email at email@example.com
North Sea Pines Drive Improvement Project
Phase 1 includes stormwater repairs, leisure trail reconstruction, roadway realignment, tree work, and restriping of the roadway between Lighthouse Road and Red Cardinal Road. (Pictured: Tree work along N Sea Pines Drive)
- Tree work, storm drainage repairs, and road reconstruction began the week of January 11, 2021. Flag persons will be present to control traffic, as needed.
- Work will be performed Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm. Weekend work may be necessary but will be communicated in advance.
- Motorists should expect traffic delays. The project area is considered an active work zone. Please use caution while driving in this area. To avoid the project area, please use the main gate located on Greenwood Drive.
- Signage will be placed throughout the work zones and at various locations within the community, to communicate project messages.
- Please observe and obey all traffic management personnel, signage and devices.
- Phase 1 construction is anticipated to be completed by Spring 2021.
Visit our website for full project details at www.seapinesliving.com/seapinesdrive. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to complete this important infrastructure repair project.
For questions on any of the above projects, please contact our Maintenance Department by phone at 843.671.7849 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org