2020 ASPPPO Board of Directors Election
The following positions are available commencing on January 1, 2021:
- Three ASPPPO Board seats
ASPPPO Nominating Committee Members
Paula Scanlon, Chair
Important Election Dates
- August 1, 2020: ASPPPO Board of Directors application deadline
- During August 2020: Nominating Committee will conduct candidate interviews
- August 31, 2020: ASPPPO Candidates announced
- October 1, 2020: ASPPPO Applications by Petition deadline
- November 1, 2020: ASPPPO Ballots mailed
- December 1, 2020: Ballots must be postmarked for return by 12/1/2020 to be valid
Important Forms and Applications
Candidate By Application To Nominating Committee
Please return the completed form to 175 Greenwood Drive, HHI, SC 29928 or email the completed form to Sandra Archer, CSA Executive Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1, 2020.
- ASPPPO Board of Directors Application Form- Click here
Candidate By Petition
In addition to those nominated by the Nominating Committee of ASPPPO, persons may be nominated by petition.
The following requirements of the petition process are:
- Petition to be signed by 50 valid ASPPPO Members in good standing.
- The candidate has to be willing and able to serve.
- ASPPPO By-laws require the petition to reach said Nominating Committee by October 1st, 2020.
Please return the completed selected form to 175 Greenwood Drive, HHI, SC 29928 or email the completed form to Sandra Archer, CSA Executive Administrator at email@example.com by October 1, 2020.
- ASPPPO Board of Directors Petition Form- Click here
Please contact Sandra Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 175 Greenwood Drive, HHI, SC 29928.